The Andover School District is seeking Qualification Statements from Construction Managers for renovations and additions to the Andover Elementary/Middle School in Andover, New Hampshire. $3,600,000 has been approved for the project, with a site work and construction budget of approximately $2,750,000 (CM contract maximum amount).
Preconstruction planning and estimating will take place from June 2017 through January 2018, and construction is scheduled to begin in April 2018, continuing through August 2018. It is the intent of the Andover School District to establish a short list of Construction Managers to be interviewed for this project, based on the following:
- The experience and capabilities of the construction firm
- Successful experience with comparable projects in New Hampshire
- History of completing work on schedule and within budget
- Adequate bonding capacity and financial health of the construction company
- Adequate and qualified staffing assigned to the project
- Current workload to allow completion of the project within the schedule
Letters of interest (1 copy) must include a company brochure, references and project list, and be received before 5 PM on Wednesday, June 7th at the office of: Frank P. Marinace Architect, P.A., PO Box 429, 79 Main Street, New Hampton, New Hampshire 03256. An electronic copy, on a flash drive or CD, may also be submitted in addition to a paper copy. An AIA Form is not required, but may be used.