We would like to thank everyone for supporting our 2019 events:
- Our LCHIP (NH Land & Community Heritage Investment Program) historic preservation project
· The Easter and Holiday Happy Hours
· The Maundy Thursday and Easter Sunrise Services
· The Church Fair
· Our entry in the Grange Fair parade
· The NH Preservation Alliance Seven to Save open house
· The Pie & Cookbook Sale
· Speaker Series concert featuring Lynda Nelson and C. Willie
· The “Christmas at South Danbury” program
· And our many Missions projects!
We are so grateful for your time, energy, effort, and generosity; baking and food preparation; historic preservation skills; sitework expertise and snow-removal finesse; and, most of all, for your enthusiasm and encouragement. Because of you, this has been a wonderful year for the church. We’re eager to welcome you to our 2020 events.
Sunday worship at 11 AM will continue through the winter. On stormy Sundays, call or text to 491-3196 to be sure there will be a service at the church. If you would like to receive our weekly e-mail news, or to be notified of church events, please let us know with a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org. And whenever you see any activity at the church, please do stop by for a visit!