Listed below are some real estate bullet points related to July:
• The New Hampshire median home sale price eclipsed $409,000 for the first time in history.
• July was the 12th consecutive month of 100% list-price-to-sale- price ratio. On average, homes sold for 104.4% of their selling price.
• The average days on the market reached an all-time low (again) of 18 days.
• The New Hampshire affordability index plummeted 19.8% statewide to only 101.
• New listings continue to decline.
Statistics provided by the New Hampshire Association of Realtors and by your Hometown Realtor, Ty Morris.