AE/MS Seeks Children in Need of Special Education Services

Contact Beth Page or your child’s teacher

Press release

AE/MS has a duty to locate, evaluate, and identify any child residing in the Andover School District who qualifies for Special Education services, or any child attending the public schools who may require Section 504 accommodations or services.

Children eligible for special education include those children with disabilities who have autism, deaf-blindness, emotional disturbance, hearing impairment, multiple disabilities, orthopedic impairment, other health impairment, intellectual and developmental disability, specific learning disability, speech or language impairment, traumatic brain injury, acquired brain injury, visual impairment, or developmental delay and who, because of such impairment, need special education services.

Children eligible for Section 504 accommodations or services include those children who have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity.

If you suspect your child has a disability and may need special education services, 504
accommodations, or if you would like additional information, please contact your child’s
teacher, or call our Special Education Administrator and 504 Coordinator, Beth Page, AE/MS Director of Student Services, at 603 735-2202.