Blackwater Grange #152 met on December 13 at 2 PM with Master Nowell presiding. There were 12 members present who voted on donations to:
- Andover Emergency Medical Services
- Wilmot Rescue Squad
- Andover Fourth of July Committee
- The Andover Beacon
- New Hampshire State Granger – the Grange newspaper
- Kearsarge Masonic Associates (in place of rent)
- New Hampshire State Grange Education Fund
- Andover, Franklin, Wilmot, New London, and Danbury Food Pantries
- Andover Fire Department
- Wilmot Fire Department
The program was poems and a quiz on Christmas. There was an exchange of gifts after the meeting.
The next meeting will be in April. Happy New Year, everyone!