Seven area quilt shops, including The Constant Quilter in Andover and Irene Haley’s The Quilting Corner in Franklin, will stage a shop hop Thursday through Saturday, October 11 through 13, from 9 AM to 6 PM. Passports now on sale for $8 at each of the participating shops:
- The Constant Quilter, Andover
- The Quilting Corner, Franklin
- Apple Tree Fabrics, Hillsboro
- The Country Heart Quilters, Plymouth
- Pine Tree Quilt Shop, Salem
- Quilters Workshop, Newport
- Stitched, Stone, Kingston
The hop promises to be a one-of-a kind fall shopping experience! Register at one of the participating quilt shops listed above. Your $8 registration fee gets you a shop hop guide with passport and a lighted, magnifying seam ripper.
Visit each shop, have your passport stamped, and enter to win daily door prizes. There will be an extra drawing for a Beam and Read light for scavenger hunt participants. Completed passports will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize – a Baby Lock sewing machine with trolley. For more information, visit NHShopHops.com.