The Andover Beacon is published monthly (except for a combined December/January issue) by Community Publishing of Andover, Inc., a New Hampshire nonprofit corporation and 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity.
Board of Directors: Nan Kaplan, John Kinney, Scott Allenby, Doug Phelps, and Charlie Darling.
The Beacon is mailed free to all Andover addresses. We depend on donations from the community for a large part of our operating budget. Out-of-town or seasonal subscriptions: $30. Donations (not including $30 for each out-of-town or gift subscription) are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Editor and Publisher: Shelley Geoghegan
- Ad Sales: Connie Powers, Sue Connor
- Ad Production: Steve Foley
- Member Drawings: Margo Coolidge
- Writing, Editing, & Proofreading: Margo Coolidge, Nan Kaplan, Joan Ponti, Robin Powell, Sue Winters, Sue Baker
- Production: Jan Brennan, Beth Frost
- Distribution: Shirley Currier, Judy Perreault
- Social Media: Tom Hilton
- Special Projects: Jackson Bicknell, Mary Anne Broshek, Karen Cangiano, Charlie Darling
- Technology: Tom Brown, Steve Colardeau
- Accounting: Pam Cooper, Shelley Geoghegan
The Andover Beacon
PO Box 149
Andover NH 03216-0149
The June issue should be in mailboxes on Friday, June 4. Please get all ads, articles, etc. to us by Saturday, May 15, at the latest. And earlier is always better!
© Copyright 2008 – 2021, Community Publishing of Andover, Inc.