The Andover Beacon is published monthly (except for a combined December/January issue) by Community Publishing of Andover, Inc., a New Hampshire nonprofit corporation and 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity.
Board of Directors: Nan Kaplan, John Kinney, Scott Allenby, Doug Phelps and Charlie Darling.
The Beacon is mailed free to all Andover addresses. We depend on donations from the community for a large part of our operating budget. Out-of-town or seasonal subscriptions: $30. Donations (not including $30 for each out-of-town or gift subscription) are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Editor and Publisher: Shelley Geoghegan
- Production Manager: Steven Foley
- Ad Sales: Suzy Brown, Connie Powers
- Member Drawings: Margo Coolidge
- Mark Your Calendar: Shirley Currier
- Writing, Editing, & Proofreading: Nan Kaplan, Margo Coolidge, Robin Powell, Sue Winters, Joan Ponti
- Production: Jan Brennan, Dan Coolidge, Alex Estin, Steve Foley, Beth Frost
- Photo Editor: David Powers
- Distribution: Ed Becker, Judy Perreault, Shirley Currier, Scott Robart
- Special Projects: Mary Anne Broshek, Charlie Darling,
- Technology: Tom Brown, Steve Colardeau
- Accounting: Shelley Geoghegan, Pam Cooper
The Andover Beacon
PO Box 149
Andover NH 03216-0149
The June issue should be in mailboxes on Friday, May 31. Please get all ads, articles, etc. to us by Tuesday, May 20, at the latest. And earlier is always better!
© Copyright 2008 – 2019, Community Publishing of Andover, Inc.